Change boring and dry chicken breasts into hot and sweet tenderness. Super simple recipe. Enjoy!
• 2 Chicken Breasts
• 3 Tablespoons Sriracha
• 2 Tablespoons Raw Sugar or honey
• 5 Large garlic cloves- chopped
• 4 Tablespoon Butter – cubed
• 1 Lime- ½ for juice and ½ for garnish
• Salt to taste
• Set water bath to 140F
• Place chicken breasts in bag with Sriracha, raw sugar, garlic, butter, and juice of ½ a lime. Remove all air and seal before you place in the water bath for 1 hour.
• Empty the contents of the bag, minus the chicken, into a pan and heat to medium high
• Pat dry the chicken and add to the pan once sauce is simmering.
• Flip each breast twice over a 4 minute span and optionally hit the chicken with a torch to crisp things up.
Serve – amazing sweet heat.